3/4 cup Stevia
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoons non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2. Combine apple sauce and Stevia until well mixed.
3. Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix.
4. Combine flour and salt in another bowl. Add gradually to egg mixture.
5. Take roughly a tablespoon size portion of dough and place it onto a lighty greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
7. Take out of oven and remove from cookie sheet.
8. To make the frosting, combine Stevia, yogurt, and vanilla. Add water according to consistency of frosting.